Colt 45 Works Every Time Mansion Party Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Dates: Beginning at 12:01 am EST on October 2, 2012, and ending at 11:59 pm EST on October 11, 2012.
- To Enter: Entry is available by completing and submitting the entry form on www.playboy.com. Only one entry per person and per e-mail address, per day (24 hour period) will be accepted. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times on a single day (24 hour period) will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Playboy Plus Entertainment, Inc. (“Playboy”) and will not be returned.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C. (excluding, without limitation, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories) who are 21 years of age and older at the time of entry. Employees, directors and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses regardless where they live) or members of households of Playboy or Pabst Brewing Company (“Pabst”) (collectively the “Sponsor”) and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising, design, print production and publicity agencies and anyone connected with the production and distribution of this sweepstakes (together the “Sweepstakes Entities”), are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
- Winner Selection: A random drawing will be held on or about October 12, 2012, from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be chosen by Pabst, decisions of Pabst judges are final. The winner will be notified by e-mail at Pabst’s discretion on or about October 12, 2012. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- Grand Prize: Ten (10) Grand Prize winners, each plus a guest (2 people total per Grand Prize, both must be 21+) will be invited to attend the “Colt 45 Works Every Time Mansion Party” at the Playboy Mansion. If the winner lives within 150 miles of Los Angeles, CA, Sponsor will provide compensation for reasonable round trip ground transportation between winner’s residence and Playboy Mansion. If the winner lives more than 150 miles from Los Angeles, CA, Sponsor will provide roundtrip standard airfare for two (2) (must be on the same flights) from the major commercial gateway airport nearest winner’s residence in the 48 contiguous United States to Los Angeles, CA; one (1) room for two (2) nights standard accommodations at a hotel to be chosen by Playboy; and compensation for reasonable ground transportation between airport, hotel, and Playboy Mansion. All other expenses are the responsibility of winner. Arrangements for prize fulfillment will be made by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of greater or equal value. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes. Guest List and/or attendance of any celebrity or other person at Mansion Party subject to change. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date, upon its sole discretion. Approximate retail value of each Grand Prize: $1,250.00.
- General Rules: Sweepstakes administration and prize claim verification will be conducted by Playboy. Pabst will conduct the winner selection and notification. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Playboy and/or Pabst, whose decisions are final. All materials submitted become the sole property of Playboy and will not be returned. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. The Grand Prize winners must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within twenty-four (24) hours of first attempted notification. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Travel companion for Grand Prize winners must sign and return a Publicity/Liability Release prior to travel. In the event a Grand Prize winner or travel companion(s) is/are less than the age of majority in his/her state of residence, all required documents must be signed by the individual’s parent/legal guardian on his/her behalf. Sponsor, airline(s), government authorities, hotels and other venues have the right to refuse travel and/or admission to anyone who does not have proper documents/identification or who does not comply with all regulations or comport him/herself properly. There will be no substitution or compensation for a prize or part of a prize forfeited due to winner's or winner's companion's non-compliance with travel and venues’ regulations or any other reason. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor’s sole determination the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including, but not limited to, fraud or force majeure or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. By entering this Sweepstakes, a participant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, their successors, estates and assigns and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including all “costs”, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use or misuse of a prize. By accepting a prize, winner waives the right to 1) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and 2) claim any liability (including attorney's fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize (including any travel related thereto). The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure.
- Sweepstakes void where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. If any provision of this Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- This offer may not be reproduced, reprinted or published elsewhere in any format without the written permission of Sponsor.
- All taxes are the winner’s responsibility and an IRS form #1099 will be issued to Grand Prize winners for the year 2012 for the approximate retail value of the prize.
- Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use Winner's name, town and state, voice and likeness and any and all identifying characteristics including, but not limited to, the taking of photographs and/or videos by the Sweepstakes Entities photographers/videographers for publicity purposes, in perpetuity in all media, without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law and winner agrees to execute any and all documents requested by the Sweepstakes Entities to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate the Sweepstakes Entities to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
- Limitations of Liability: The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, stolen, incomplete, illegible, undeliverable, destroyed, or postage-due entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction nor unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry materials by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. Any person attempting to damage any website, defraud or in any way tamper with the Sweepstakes will be ineligible for any prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules. This sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, USA without regard to its conflicts of laws or provisions. Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Los Angeles County, California. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys' fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- Winners List: Winner’s name will be available on or about October 15, 2012. For a copy of the Winner’s List send a self addressed, stamped, #10 business envelope to Winners – Colt 45 Works Every Time Mansion Party Sweepstakes, c/o Playboy Plus Entertainment, Inc., 2300 West Empire Avenue, Floor 7, Burbank, CA 91504, to be received by November 14, 2012. You cannot enter the Sweepstakes using this address. Entries mailed to this address will be discarded. Vermont residents are not required to include return postage.
- Sponsor/Administrator: Playboy Plus Entertainment, Inc., 2300 West Empire Avenue, Floor 7, Burbank, CA 91504.